Secure Code Warrior® is a cloud solution and doesn’t require any special plugins or additional software to be installed. The following article outlines the supported environments for Secure Code Warrior®.
Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
- Secure Code Warrior supports the current officially supported version of Chrome, Firefox, Firefox ESR, Safari, and Edge.
- Secure Code Warrior makes a reasonable effort to support versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge that have been released during the last 12 months prior to the current officially supported version.
- Secure Code Warrior does not support beta or developer builds.
- Secure Code Warrior does not support mobile browsers.
Note: Touch Screen devices are not fully supported at this time, including IOS and Android Devices.
- All subdomains under prod.securecodewarrior.com
Allow HTTP POST requests with Content-Type multipart/form-data for all subdomains of mission.securecodewarrior.com
It's also recommended that the following URLs or domains are accessible for support, feedback, and additional features like avatars, and fonts. Please ensure make sure your firewall and/or proxy rules allow you to reach these hosts/domains:
If you plan on building, installing, or using any of our integrations, the following URLs or domains must be accessible:
Add the following emails to the Allow list
In order for end-users to receive invitations to the platform, assessments, or weekly reporting, emails are sent from the following addresses:
Ensure these email addresses are added to the Allow list to avoid them ending up in spam.
A number of common issues are described below:
- Ad-blocking/script-blocking/anti-tracking plugins or software can block access to some scripts, domains or resources used by Secure Code Warrior. These may need to be configured to allow the URLs and domains listed above or temporarily disabled when using Secure Code Warrior.
- Web proxies can block or filter some scripts, domains or resources used by Secure Code Warrior. The URLs and domains above may need to be added to the approved list or certain exceptions may need to be configured for some groups of users.