A course can be edited during the creation process or when it's saved as a draft.
Once a course has been published or unpublished, the following can still be updated:
- Course Name
- Course Description
- Course End Date and
- Course Content (all modules and activities can be edited by adding and deleting) provided no developers are enrolled in the course.
You'll still have the ability to add or assign additional participants as well as toggle the automatic invites option on or off.
Note: Once a course has Expired, editing is limited to only the Name and the Description.
The table below illustrates what can be edited during different course stages.
* Course content can be edited when no participants are enrolled
Things to Note:
1. When editing the course end-date, if no developers are enrolled in a course, the course end date will appear as the date the course was created. The end-date can be set to None, Time limit (in days), or End date.
2. If developers have already enrolled in the course, a warning message will pop up when editing the course end date. This is to ensure enough there's still enough time is allocated for course completion;
3. If developers are enrolled in the course when the course end-date is changed, then a badge marked 'Changed' will appear next to the date to alert developers of the update.