Note: Don’t forget to click the "Follow" button at the top right of this page to keep track of any new updates added to this page
|Location||Metrics - Assessments|
|Status||Feature in Private Labs|
Release note updates - Assessments Reporting Dashboard [LABS]
The following release notes summarise the incremental updates performed on the reporting dashboard for Assessments.
Note: Labs are where our more courageous warriors can play around with early releases of some of our new and exciting features and offer feedback directly to the team who developed them.
Also Note: Labs is an optional experience and Secure Code Warrior® makes no commitment that this feature will be incorporated into the platform as is, or at all. New features may or may not be available under the current subscription terms.
Releases per month:
- 'Time spent' value is now represented as a time value rather than a numerical value, allowing users to filter data by time and date periods.
- Added team manager view providing team leads/managers with a reporting dashboard view that allows them visibility into how well developers in their team are performing in their assessments.
- Improved 'filter by condition' functionality: Company admins are now able to filter through a long list of filter items through 'filter-by-condition' for example filter items ‘starting with a specific letter or phrase’.
- Improvement on filter item selection: previously when viewing a list of items in the filter column, when the user wanted to remove items from the filter list, the action of selecting the item only highlighted them, this has now been amended and selected items will now be filtered out from the items list.
- The user can now use the pie-chart at the top of the dashboard as a master filter: data throughout the dashboard will be filtered according to whichever status is selected on the pie-chart - Completed, Failed, In Progress, Not Started, Passed,
- Added the ability for users to filter data by assessments ‘complete date’.
- Filter by tags: Company admins now have the ability to filter dashboard data results according to ‘user-level tags’ with the option to use multiple tags in order to obtain aggregated results. Admins will only be able to see and use tags that they have permission to access.
- Reporting dashboard for Assessments enters Private Labs.