Secure Code Warrior®'s goal with Courses is to make it easier and more efficient for company admins and team managers to build and manage them.
To do that, we've introduced some nice new features to streamline the process of creating and administering Courses which you can check out below.
Here's a quick look at what we'll cover:
- Global welcome message
- A tabular course content manager w/ search and filtering capabilities
- Improved course content curation
- Bulk actions
- Course CSV download
- Single end-of-course message
- Faster end-of-course assessment selection
We're going to review all these features, or you can use the links above to jump to the section you're interested in.
Global welcome message
This feature enables administrators and team managers to create and manage a single welcome or course introduction message for all the languages that'll be covered in the course.
A tabular course content manager with search and filtering capabilities
You can now view the course at a high level or expand the activities for a closer look at them.
Additionally, you can:
- Select multiple languages and modules for bulk-actions
- Manage the columns in the table and the order of the columns
- Search, sort, and filter the content in the course
- Have quick access to actions e.g. Add content, Remove content, Copy Content
Improved course content curation
Courses' content curation flow has also been streamlined to let administrators add content to the selected language(s) by:
- Copying an existing module
- Adding content from any of our prebuilt templates
- Selecting a vulnerability category
Administrators no longer need to work through Courses on a language-by-language basis to make required changes in each language and each associated module.
The available bulk actions are:
- Bulk add a focus to several languages
- Bulk add specific vulnerability categories to several languages
- Copy a module from one language to several languages
- Bulk remove selected languages
- Bulk remove selected modules
- Bulk locking and unlocking of modules
Course CSV download
Download all the course content for the selected languages or just export what you’re viewing in the table. You can do this by filtering out content you don’t need using our new filtering functionality to ensure you're collecting and viewing only the information you think is relevant.
Single end-of-course message
You can now create and manage a single end-of-course message for all the languages covered in the course.
Faster end-of-course assessment selection
Administrators now have the option to select a single end-of-course assessment or maintain individual end-of-course assessments for each language all on one screen.