This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to export the course content in CSV format to either review it or export it into other tools.
You can export the content of the languages you have selected and filter out the unnecessary content using the filtering functionality, which allows you to filter by:
- Activity type: Challenge, Custom, Mission, Video
- Checkpoint: On/Off
- Vulnerability category
- Content fixes: This option allows you to review all errors ( languages with no modules, modules with no activities, unavailable content)
- Difficulty: Walkthrough, Easy, Medium, Hard
- Hints: On/Off
- Language Group: API, Cloud, Data, Frontend, Mobile, System, Web
- Vulnerability subcategory
- Unlock condition: None, Checkpoint Completion, Module Completion
- Video topic: Security Design, Security Foundation, Security vulnerabilities
Note: Exporting the content of the course can be done at any time regardless of the status of the course.
Open Courses from the top menu, select Course Management then select the course you would like to export its content
Select the language(s) to export the content
Click Bulk actions, then the export languages as CSV option
Tip: The manage columns option allows you to show/hide columns in the content table; to export only selected columns, select the "Export current view as CSV" option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.