Content Management Enhancements
Course Welcome Message - This feature enables administrators and team managers to create and manage a welcome or course introduction message. That will be displayed to course participants when they begin the course.
Tabular Course Content Manager - A powerful new way to interact with course content allowing activities to be viewed across multiple languages with filtering and search tools to make content management easier.
Course Content Curation – Through a newly improved curation flow, administrators can now add content to the selected language(s) by copying an existing module, adding content from templates, or selecting a vulnerability category.
Bulk Actions – New tools allow administrators to make changes to course content across multiple languages simultaneously, dramatically reducing the effort required to update course content.
Course CSV Download – Users can download all or select course content. This helps auditors see what is in the course to validate it meets compliance requirements. Generally, the data in a course helps confirm the right training activities in the course.
Single End-of-Course Message – Administrators can now display a custom message when a course is completed, regardless of whether an end-of-course assessment has also been configured.
Faster End-of-Course Assessment Selection – Administrators can now select a single end-of-course assessment or maintain individual end-of-course assessments for each language all on one screen.
Spoken Language Support
- Japanese now supported across the platform.
- PCI DSS Recommendations course focus has been updated from v3.2.1 to v4.0.
(Note, the old course focus is still accessible at the bottom of the course focus selection screen.)
- Resolved an issue where end-of-course Assessments configured for an LMS enabled Course were not being marked as LMS enabled in some cases
- Resolved an issue where auto assignment for an LMS enabled Course was not being triggered in some cases
- Resolved an issue where a small set of users were not able to download the SCORM package for courses
- Resolved an issue where the administrator could not click on the unsubscripted languages.
- Resolved an issue where the "lastAttemptDuration" metric was not being incremented for a fixed stage in Courses
- Resolved an issue where the "timeSpent" metric was not being incremented for Tasks in Courses
- Resolved frontend performance issues impacting a small number of users
See How to Enable Preview Features
- Coding Labs provide a new learning experience with hands-on exercises completed in a live coding environment. Currently, C# labs are available, with other languages coming soon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.