User experience and accessibility enhancements
- We’ve enhanced the existing dark theme on all assessments pages with new styling, fonts and colours to highlight the focal points of the page. This fits with our new modern theming being rolled out across the platform, making it more accessible from a colour perspective.
- Some redesign and enhancements are covered simultaneously, including a new banner across the top of the page.
Course editing with version control
- Published courses can be edited and republished, eliminating the need to clone courses to make changes.
- If a course has been edited, the changes can be saved to a new course leaving the current course unmodified.
- A new version is created each time a course is saved or published.
- Course versions can be viewed and restored so a course can be rolled back to a preview version.
- Combined with “Save as new”, this allows a previous course version to be used to create a new course from the previous version.