Coding labs are now available via the top menu and can be added to courses. Developers can:
- Improve their coding skills through hands-on training
- Learn with real coding examples and intuitive feedback
- Train in a one-of-a-kind fully powered in-browser IDE
Coding labs make it easier to go from learning new skills to applying them to actual code and preventing vulnerabilities before they're introduced. You can check out the blog for more information.
Course editing with version control
- Published courses can be edited and republished, eliminating the need to clone courses to make changes.
- If a course has been edited, the changes can be saved to a new course leaving the current course unmodified.
- A new version is created each time a course is saved or published
- Course versions can be viewed and restored so a course can be rolled back to a preview version
- Combined with "Save as new", this allows a previous course version to be used to create a new course of the prior version
User experience enhancements
- Starting a course activity without enrolling prompts you to enrol within the modal, smoothing out the enrollment experience.
- Invites to courses and assessments no longer reference the name of the creator.
Github integration update
- We've released a new version of our GitHub Action to address an issue where our training content was overwriting the displayed vulnerability description instead of appending to it in some specific cases.
SCORM and retry data
- We've updated our SCORM LMS integration so that LMSs can better handle assessment failures and retries.
Tournament Challenges have had a makeover!
- Overview of code, including information about which chunks are relevant to the challenge.
- Asking for a hint considers the eliminated solutions in the identify and locate stages.
- Choose whether to show highlighted files in the tree and hide irrelevant files.
- Improved file tree decorations to make it more transparent and less overwhelming
- Tabs allow switching through files. Relevant files are opened by default so searching isn't required.
- A clear indication of start/end points and selection for code chunks
- Easier switching between solutions at the fixing stage
Please sign in to leave a comment.