Coding Labs in Java Spring
New experience for Challenges in June
We've improved the user experience & accessibility in challenges, including:
- Overview of code, including information about which chunks are relevant
- Narrow down the options by eliminating incorrect solutions
- Asking for a hint considers the remaining solutions (identify & locate stages)
- Improved file tree icons to make it more transparent and less overwhelming
- Choose whether to show highlighted files in the tree and hide irrelevant files
- Tabs allow switching through files
- Relevant files are opened by default
- A clear indication of start/end points and selection for code chunks
- Easier switching between solutions at the fixing stage
New vulnerability summarising tool
Ever wanted to know what SCW Courses match your specific vulnerabilities? And then be able to select learning activities on the areas that specifically need attention in your business?
Now you can!
We've built a tool that works to understand almost any vulnerability data shared via CSV and then mapped it to our Course categories so that relevant learning activities can be allocated. Find it under the "More" section of the Administration page.
You will not share any data with SCW if you use this tool.
Tournaments between related business entities
Do you have a parent or subsidiary company that you've always wanted to compete against in a tournament? You can play against them now with our new tournaments feature. Reach out to your CSM to get this unique type of tournament setup!
We've changed the way that learners experience end-of-course assessments (EofCA) so that the requirement to complete an Assessment is more visible. The Course overview now shows progress information for the end-of-course activity, and it appears at the top of the page, below the welcome message.
We've removed the "Recent Activity" panel, making the page less cluttered and reducing scrolling. You're welcome.
A less cluttered administration page makes things clearer to help get your jobs done! You won't see the custom image login URL on the home screen as a result but it's still on your company page in need.
Completion metrics are even easier to generate on the fly now using the new Course Metrics capability in preview. Simply choose the course from the dropdown selector and the metrics will appear. You can then narrow the scope of developers from All developers down to specific teams or tags.
It is now possible to see completion metrics for Assessments.
- Company Admins or Team Managers can view Assessment Metrics by selecting one or multiple Assessments for the report.
- Assessment selection can be through end-of-course activity groupings, Assessment groupings, or made by manually selecting one at a time.
- Result sets are broken up into the following tables:
- Pass events
- Fail events
- Developers in progress
- Developers who never commenced