Our SCORM integration is crucial for many of our customers as it empowers their developers to learn about CyberSecurity through their learning management system (LMS).
We have given this capability a minor visual overhaul to make it easier for your developers to understand how this feature works.
Sometimes, we learn that we can do better by removing features that don't add value. If you think we got this wrong, let us know by contacting our support team.
- Splash screen. We loved it when we built it, but the world has moved on and our dashboard does a better job.
- Course experience points (XP) for Learners. We know how important it is to be recognized, but we think there are other ways to provide motivation. For now, we've removed the concept of XP from the learner experience. Watch this space..... 👀
Accessibility and Inclusivity
We've made a number of accessibility changes to the Training module to support use by screen readers and improve the experience for learners with visual impairments.
We've also made the following changes to the World Map, to make it more inclusive
- Hidden the map borders
- Removed mentions of specific countries in the text, and removed the flags
- Removed the gendered mentions of attacking personas
Program Workflow improvements
You asked, and we listened! It's now possible to configure more powerful programs with the following options:
- Multiple courses per level
- Option to switch off assessments
- Configure levels individually
- Simpler representation of the workflow when courses are optional
Haven't tried Programs yet? Switch on the Preview or talk to your customer success manager!
Automated User Provisioning with SCIM
Manually managing users in Secure Code Warrior can be a time-consuming experience. We are delighted to announce that you can now automate creating, updating, and removing users from Secure Code Warrior right from your identity provider (e.g. OKTA or Microsoft Entra ID) via SCIM. SCIM is an open standard for user provisioning that many identity providers support.
You can find out more here (LINK TBC).
Course Metrics Report
You can now select multiple courses. There is also a new pie chart to easily see an accuracy breakdown.
Assessment Metrics Report
There are two new charts added. An area chart showing attempts to pass and a breakdown of the current status for those invited. In addition to these two new charts, you will find insights cards directly below the content selector. These insight cards will contain easy-to-digest numbers around attempts, scores, and progress.
Performance Overview Report
Updated legend text to be more concise.
- Courses completed
- Course accuracy
- Assessments completed
- Assessment scores
- Assessments industry average: Other
We now only display the course OR assessment data in the chart to make it easier to read.