To set up and customize your Secure Code Warrior Platform account the following options are available from the Administration Menu.
Branding & Messaging
- From the Main Menu, open Administration menu and click MORE. Then click Edit Company to open the Branding & Messaging options.
- Next, set the mandatory options (marked with *) including Company Name, Language Preferences, Industry, Region and Number of Developers.
Optionally, you can brand the Portal and email notifications with your logo as well as customize the login splash screen and onboarding message(s) as shown below.
- Once, you've updated your settings, click SAVE COMPANY.
Default Preferences and Privacy Settings
- From the Main Menu, open Administration menu and click PREFERENCES to open the Preferences and Privacy Setting dialog.
- Set the default cadence for automated activity reports for weekly, monthly and/or quarterly at a Company or Team level.
Note: This is a default setting and individual Developers may disable these notifications.
- Configure the Training Leaderboard display preferences enabling or disabling the desired fields. The Training Leaderboard can be anonymized for privacy purposes or disabled completely for Developers. Team Managers and Company Administrators will always see full details.
Note: These options control the user display only. Data is still captured and can be exported in the reports for further analysis.
- Set default privacy settings for Developers to enable or disable public access to statistics and to share achievements and results on LinkedIn.
- Hide or Show Security Maturity results in MyStatistics can also be configured.